Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, SIMULIA delivers realistic simulation applications that enable users to explore real-world behavior of product, nature and life.
SIMULIA applications accelerate the process of evaluating the performance, reliability and safety of materials and products before committing to physical prototypes.
SIMULATION VALUE FOR PRODUCT ENGINEERS AND DESIGNERS WHO NEED APPLICATION-FOCUSED SOLUTIONS
Application Engineering provides roles for users by industry application and for designers and engineers to utilize simulation throughout their daily product design activities. Simulation technology covers structures, fluids, plastic injection molding, acoustics, and structural applications. The right technology is delivered in an application context with guided access for occasional users to allow simulation technology to drive design and power innovation within product teams.
- Access the value of simulation On Premise or On Cloud in a user experience that provides just what you need and speaks your language
- Simulate using the design geometry itself within a designer environment fully integrated with PLM and CAD
- As simulation tasks and attributes are linked to the design, simulation updates are easy to execute when the underlying design changes
- Enjoy immediate access to computation with embedded licenses in Roles for Designers and Engineers
- Complete plastic injection molding solution integrated with CATIA
COMPLETE STATE-OF-THE-ART PHYSICS SIMULATION TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATED & MANAGED ON THE 3DEXPERIENCE PLATFORM
Delivers powerful technology for simulation of structures and fluids, including complex assemblies directly linked with the product data. Modeling, simulation, and visualization technology are fully integrated on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, including process capture, publication, and re-use. The value of the customer’s investment in simulation horsepower is maximized by allowing simulation results and IP to become true corporate assets that powers innovation for all platform users.
- State-of-the-art Multiphysics simulation technology utilizing the Abaqus solvers within a fully integrated environment.
- Assemble complex models collaboratively with colleagues around the world.
- Best-in-class high-performance visualization powers interpretation and communication of results without download of large results files.
- Rule-based batch modeling, meshing, and interconnections accelerates the efficiency of modeling and reduces re-work.
SIMULATION DATA SCIENCE
ANALYTICS, ACCESS TO SIMULATION VALUE, AND RE-USE OF BEST-PRACTICES TO SUPPORT BETTER DECISIONS
All platform users can benefit from the value of simulation by utilizing the capabilities in the Simulation Data Science discipline. Powerful results analytics allows users to use simulation results to inform decision making. Democratization of simulation results and re-use of simulation methods is enabled through dashboard access to a company’s library of published methods and best-practices. With Simulation Analytics, simulation knowledge and its value becomes available for all platform users.
- Capture and share methods with others and publish your best-practices to democratize and communicate your work.
- Access your corporate library of simulation best-practices and standards.
- Explore and understand the entire design space using modern simulation results analytics to process large data sets.
- Base decision-making on realistic simulation.